Malta South Hop-On, Hop-Off Tour
The tour takes around 3 Hours but you can hop on and off at the following places:
- Malta Sightseeing Terminus Sliema (opp, Burger King)
- Valetta Bus Terminus
- Aurberge de Castille
- War Muesum & Fort St. Elmo
- Mediterranean Conference Center
- Valette Waterfront
- Tarxien Temples & Hypogeum
- Vittorlosa Waterfront
- Zejtun Parish Church
- Zejunt St. Gregory’s Church
- Marsaxlokk Fishing Village
- Ghar Dalam Cave & Mueseum
- Blue Grotto
- Hagara Qim & Mnajdra Temples
- Malta Falconry Centre
- limestone Heitage
- Malta Sightseeing Terminus Sliema
Enjoy Malta’s Southern Area Hop On Hop Off Tour
Your open-top bus tour takes you to all of the Southern famous landmarks and reveals Malta’s colourful history. The tour offers you an audio commentary in 16 different languages.
The hop-on, hop-off facility will enable you to get on and off the bus at many places of interest. The Malta Sightseeing Tour is a safe and relaxed way to experience the lovely island of Malta and is the perfect introduction and a fun day out for all.
The South/Red Tour departs from Sliema Ferries every 30 minutes starting from 0900 hrs. From Monday to Saturday the last tour leaves Sliema at 1500 hrs while on Sundays the last tour leaves at 1400 hrs.
- Transport is also provided from any Malta hotel to our terminus.
- Return transport is provided from Sliema Ferries to all Malta Hotels at 1500 hrs, 1600 hrs & 1800 hrs from Monday to Saturday and on Sunday at 1500 hrs & 1700 hrs.
- Wheelchair access on most of the tour buses.
- South Tour – 1 Day Ticket
- Free Pick-up Transport from any Malta hotel
- Free Return Transport to any Malta hotel
- All buses leave from Sliema Ferries (opposite Burger King) every 30 minutes
- Monday to Saturday from 0900 hrs to 1500 hrs
- Sunday from 0900 hrs to 1400 hrs
Free Transport is Provided From The Following Areas At The Following Time:
- Cirkewwa at 0830 hrs and 0930 hrs
- Mellieha at 0840 hrs and 0940 hrs
- Xemxija at 0850 hrs and 0950 hrs
- Bugibba every 30 minutes from 0800 hrs to 1300 hrs
- St. Julian’s every 30 minutes from 0830 hrs to 1330 hrs
- Sliema every 30 minutes from 0830 hrs to 1330 hrs
- Valletta every 30 minutes from 0845 hrs to 1345 hrs