Malta By Night Hop-On, Hop-Off Tour
While listening to the interesting commentary you will pass from:
See Malta’s Main Attractions by Night
When darkness falls, Malta’s famous landmarks are illuminated and you will surely see some of the Island’s impressive views. The Malta by Night Tour is organised from March to Mid-November on Monday, Wednesday & Friday. The tour leaves from Bugibba and passes through various areas. All buses are equipped with an audio system and commentary is available in 16 different languages.
- During the tour you stop for 60 minutes in Mdina where you can visit this quiet but attractive city.
- The tour takes around 4 Hours.
- 4 Hour Malta by Night Tour
- FREE Transport from and to any Malta hotel
- 60 Minute Stop in Mdina
- Cirkewwa & Mellieha Area at 1830 hrs
- Golden Bay & Xemxija Area at 1840 hrs
- St. Paul’s Bay at 1850 hrs
- Bugibba at 1855 hrs
- Qawra at 1900 hrs
- St. Julian’s at 1930 hrs
- Sliema at 2000 hrs
- Valletta at 2015 hrs
- This tour is available on Monday, Wednesday & Friday.